Wendy Tanson, Broker
Real Estate, Moving & Storage
I am a full-time broker based in Chapel Hill, with a primary focus on Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, Hillsborough, and Pittsboro. I love helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves throughout Orange, Durham, and Chatham Counties.
I bring to real estate a unique mix of communications and finance expertise. I was a communications consultant for a number of years before entering real estate, and prior to that, was a stock analyst in Boston. I leverage these skill sets in working with clients, to achieve the best possible outcome for each transaction.
I’ve lived in the Chapel Hill/Durham area for 29 years and have deep knowledge of local communities. As a long-time resident and broker, I can provide detailed information to my clients about the market, and the nuances of making a move in or out of the area.
My goal is to be a trusted resource for people throughout the home buying or selling process, to make it straightforward, satisfying, and perhaps even fun.
I love what I do – I helped over 40 buyers and sellers in the past 12 months - and look forward to the year ahead and helping many more clients achieve their real estate goals.
- Triangle Business Journal Top 25 Agents for 2018, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- RE/MAX Top 20 Individual Agents in NC for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Designation & Memberships:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SRES)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- GREEN Broker
- Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Judea Reform Synagogue